Are you a writer, speaker, or pastor who desires to cultivate practices of digital hospitality in order to serve your audience?
Great! Let’s talk:
I am offering a 3 month digital hospitality mentorship that will seek to help you
- Understand what is and isn’t working in your digital platform
- Introduce practices of digital hospitality into your already existing platform
- Cultivate practices to help you be a rooted source of pastoral care for your audience
- Produce a bespoke strategy that will help your audience connect deeply to your message
I’m looking for folks with a public presence seeking to better care for their existing audience. If you are a writer, pastor, speaker, podcaster, or someone who has something to say with a collection of folks who are listening, you probably are looking for ways to enter into your digital spaces in ways that add to people’s lives rather than just to the noise. If that’s the case, then you would probably benefit from this mentorship.
What does the mentorship entail?
Over the course of the 3 month mentorship program, you’ll receive:
- A digital audit—learn what is and isn’t working for your audience
- Monthly 1:1 30-minute strategy sessions with me
- Monthly learning sessions with our cohort
- A reading list of spiritual and technical books to help root and guide you as you learn
- A monthly book discussion with our cohort
Cost is $300 and covers the audit, strategy sessions, and course. (Basically everything but the books on the reading list.)
Think you’d be a good candidate?
Let me know you’re interested and I’ll be in touch with application details.
At this point, I am gauging interest in this mentorship. I would hope to run a cohort of 4 individuals in 2022. Thanks for letting me know you’re interested. I’ll be in touch soon!